Rachel Harrison is a female operator in the United States Marine Corps, and is one of the main protagonists of a future Army Wars title, which involves the USMC fighting the Soviet Union's new-found ally, Iraq, planning to conquer the Middle East. She carries an M16 assault rifle equipped with an M203 grenade launcher. She is in love with another Marine, named Paul Addison, who seems to care about her more than anything, and would stop at nothing to make sure she's still alive, but is trying to be just friends with her.
- Appearance: Kind-looking, wearing a separated camouflaged shirt w/ sleeves that stretch to her elbows, and camouflaged pants
- Appears in: TBA (untitled Army Wars project)
- Birth: Unknown date (Month/Day/Year), Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
- Rank: Corporal
- Affiliation: United States Marine Corps
- Nationality: American
- Sex: Female
- Hair Color: Black (formerly), Blue (currently)
- Eye Color: Blue
- Weapon: M16 assault rifle w/ M203 grenade launcher, M1911 pistol
- Equipment: Frag grenades, Smoke grenades, Flashbangs, etc.
- Voice Actress: Unknown
Pre-World War III Edit
Rachel was born in Chicago, Illinois, sometime in the 1960's. She witnessed the construction of the Sears Tower there in the 1970's, and was excited to see it being completed. During the 1980's, she was thinking about joining the U.S. military, but was uncertain which one of these branches to join, the Army or the Marines. With the suggestion of her parents, she decided that she would fit better in the Marines. She learned well during basic training and passed.
World War III Edit
Since the title of the story she's going to appear in is unknown, it is unclear how Rachel will fight the Soviets and the Iraqis, trying to conquer all of the Middle East.
- She resembles to Zoey, one of the second generation contestants who first appeared in Total Drama: Revenge of the Island. But, Rachel's hair is blue.